Technical Team Leader & Energy Technical Specialist
Chris Willman is a Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified Professional and the trainer for the Quality Control Inspector (Final Inspector) course.
Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) Accredited Course
As technical trainer for the Indiana Community Action Association (INCAA), Chris is part of an integrative team of building performance trainers in support of the Indiana Weatherization Program and similar weatherization programs across the country.
She is a:
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified Building Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- BPI proctor
- state-licensed lead inspector
- lead-risk assessor.
She also specializes in a wide and comprehensive range of health and safety, combustion and shell topics for building analysts and technicians, including: energy audits, building analysis, pressure diagnostics, combustion appliance zone (CAZ) trouble-shooting and building performance as it relates to realized energy savings.
- Overall Building Performance
- Residential Energy Auditing
- Quality Assurance
- Furnace Replacement and Sizing Criteria
- Duct Diagnostics and Repair
- Daily Safety Test-out Procedures
- Lead-safe Work Practices
- Mold Awareness
- Gas Appliance Inspection for Auditors