Steven A. Nall
Steven A. Nall
Technical Team Leader & Energy Technical Specialist
Steven Nall is a Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified Professional and the trainer for the Quality Control Inspector (Final Inspector) course.
Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) Accredited Course
As technical leader and trainer for the Indiana Community Action Association (INCAA), Steve leads an integrative team of building performance trainers in support of the Indiana Weatherization Program and similar weatherization programs across the country.
He is a:
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified Building Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- BPI proctor
- state-licensed lead inspector
- lead-risk assessor.
He also specializes in a wide and comprehensive range of health and safety, combustion and shell topics for building analysts and technicians, including: energy audits, building analysis, pressure diagnostics, combustion appliance zone (CAZ) trouble-shooting and building performance as it relates to realized energy savings.
Steve has more than 30 years of experience with the Weatherization Assistance Program. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Ball State University, enjoys camping and fishing, and spends as much time as he can with his grandchildren.
- Overall Building Performance
- Residential Energy Auditing
- Quality Assurance
- Furnace Replacement and Sizing Criteria
- Duct Diagnostics and Repair
- Daily Safety Test-out Procedures
- Lead-safe Work Practices
- Mold Awareness
- Gas Appliance Inspection for Auditors